- Slightly tiddly, I mentioned my Neil Diamond thing.
- In my day girlies had a couple of sweet sherries and went home feeling a bit tiddly and dangerous.
- I came in at 11.30, off the last bus, having been in the pub since I finished work at 4, so slightly tiddly.
- It had been a long day, the town hall graduation ceremony, lunch at a restaurant with a French name and a bottle of German wine which had made her almost tiddly.
- We all got fantastically tiddly on the local brews.
- We shot a lot of video that night, but these clips are from late in the evening, after much of that licorice-flavored liquor had been consumed, and we're both a mite tiddly.
- Oddly enough I found my hotel quite easily last night whilst slightly tiddly, but then got completely lost this morning.
- We even managed to squeeze in a bit of a party at the end of our visit when we all went to a saki bar and got tiddly.
- The next step was a moving ceremony before a fetid room of tiddly students.
- This was not the case of the person who seemed to be laughing a lot, inquiring whether that was because they were tiddly or whether they were simply in high spirits.
- I only had a Diamond White and a double Southern Comfort, but I got pretty tiddly.
- We stayed on the dance floor and I was a bit tiddly by then so didn't mind everyone seeing that my dancing had not improved over the years.
- After lunch, he would arrive - often somewhat tiddly - at Tatler's offices in Hanover Square, where lately he worked from three until four each afternoon.
- He broke out the smokes and a bottle of wine, and we spent the rest of the evening ‘apologising’ to him, watching football on French TV until we were very tiddly indeed.
- A whole cheese costs less than lots of tiddly bits but looks vastly more interesting.
- It had taken 12 years to complete, yet contained a comparatively tiddly 55,000 biographies.
- ‘You're not seriously expecting me to photograph you with that tiddly chubby carp’ she said.
- A decade on, that tiddly quarter-page diagram remains the only technical bit of the magazine.
- The pixels are sold in squares of 100 to create a tiddly icon.