1nuevas feminine archaicnoticias feminine
- Each positive piece of economic news last fall was matched by equally bad economic tidings.
- Mrs Manning obviously intended to come as a bearer of good tidings.
- It has been a pleasure to bring the good tidings to our public.
- Recent days brought tidings of an official invitation to Paris.
- Several of his less talented colleagues, I'm told, protested vehemently when they heard the glad tidings.
- The sad tidings were received with a sense of total disbelief.
- It said some workers had already returned to work and other workers will get letters telling them the glad tidings soon.
- If it had happened yesterday, you would have read about it on the internet, or received the bad tidings in an email or a text message.