1apretado informalagarrado informalamarrete South America informalpinche Central America informalpichirre Venezuela informalmachete Uruguay informal
- Here, his father comes across as a tight-fisted, big-hearted dreamer who always promised more than he could deliver.
- I refuse to push my baby daughter into the path of oncoming traffic because the local council is too tight-fisted to put in place proper signage and I imagine many other mothers feel the same way.
- Could it be the drunken, tight-fisted old mother?
- The tight-fisted laird intends to profit from his marriageable son and daughter, but his children have ideas of their own.
- That makes Yorkshire folk the second most tight-fisted regional group, according to professional services firm Deloitte.
- I suspect I am becoming increasingly tight-fisted.
- He remained tight-fisted for the rest of his 101 years.
- For this she needs €2,000, probably less than the cost of the fridge in the state-of-the-art kitchen of her tight-fisted employers.
- The salary is low because it is set in the constitution and can be changed only with the approval of Texas voters, who are mostly tight-fisted.
- He muttered, ‘Give me my money, you tight-fisted jerk.’
- It has a hell of lot to do with the fact that both excuses for local papers - freesheets, to be exact - are run by tight-fisted corporations.
- Now hospital bosses say they have been forced to increase charges to combat tight-fisted holidaymakers who park up then take a short taxi ride to the airport.
- A similar observation, however, could be made about tight-fisted conservatives who make campaign pledges they don't keep while local school taxes keep rising.
- And if me, an Aberdonian, and an extremely tight-fisted one at that, can part with 13 notes, why not?
- You know how tight-fisted with money Jeremy is.
- Hopefully the tight-fisted owner will put that money back into the baseball team, as I believe there is a way for this team to contend soon.
- The most tight-fisted, scrounging, Scrooge-like people are to be found wherever I go.
- Johnny comes across as a tight-fisted right winger, which by all accounts he was.
- The problem was the drummer, who was a tight-fisted git, and would frequently say ‘I'll give you the money next week’.
- I bought one of these because I am tight-fisted.