1apretado masculine informalapretada feminine informalagarrado masculine informalagarrada feminine informalamarrete masculine South America informalamarreta feminine South America informal
- Sullivan, a notorious tightwad, got permission to use the character for free and it became the team's logo, appearing on everything from stationery to stock certificates.
- The rest of the time, we're tightwads who turn away as people die in far greater numbers.
- I am a notorious tightwad and I will avoid paying for a haircut for as long as possible.
- The tax code attracts tightwads and big spenders alike.
- Actually, I do realise why - it's because I'm a complete tightwad.
- Perhaps I was being a tightwad and didn't want to fork out the entrance admission.
- I would say that parents in our position should not be made out to be tightwads and cheapskates.
- After a tension-filled pause, Benny, a notorious miser and tightwad, said, ‘I'm thinking, I'm thinking.’
- Being economical and frugal is one thing, being a tightwad to the detriment of the investment we all have in living here is something else all together.
- Contrary to belief, money was not flowing in the Cheshire town, the buyers there must be tightwads, and they didn't half pick up some bargains.
- Stop being a tightwad and go to an internet cafe.
- Just what is it that makes the stingiest people in Britain pinch the pennies to such extremes that they have won the unenviable moniker of tightwad?
- Fans of the hit TV show (so that's all of us, then) know what a greedy old tightwad Mr. Burns is.
- Did anyone ever tell you that you're a tightwad?
- He portrays himself as a tightwad who is tight on the purse, spends nothing, drops taxes, and holds back on expenditure.
- This list would really separate the tightwads and showmen from the true givers.
- After getting dumped by the evil tightwad as whined about in the previous post, I went out and took on some retail therapy.
- I also am bothered by the tightwads who become rich.
- ‘It means he's calling you a tightwad,’ Joe supplies helpfully.
- Is a tightwad necessarily likely to serve you less food?