1Sportcronometrador masculinecronometradora feminine
- Falling exhausted across the finish line the official timekeeper handed him a slip of paper with the time 3.59.4.
- While the timekeepers claimed they had been forced to take their cue from the umpire, Chiltern's loss left a bitter taste that flavoured matches against Greta for almost five decades.
- One conscientious timekeeper would note these interruptions, as well as the reason for a worker's absence.
- Bernie Ecclestone appointed us as the sport's official timekeepers.
- Brian Thornton was one of the principal organisers of the Galway Rally and served as an official timekeeper at many motor sport events throughout Ireland.
- With Area Governor, Brendan O'Doherty, in attendance and supported by a willing team of timekeepers, judges and helpers, the competition got off to a flying start.
- Gene, stunned, insists that he should do it again for an official timekeeper while Finny insists that he wants his feat to be kept a secret.
- Say thank you to the officials and that includes the scorekeeper and the timekeeper.
- This season, each player on the women's hockey team had to pay $125 each to cover association fees, tournament fees, referees and timekeepers.
- But the rudimentary nature of his timings and the lack of a second timekeeper to confirm the speed meant the locomotive's record-breaking status is still disputed by railway enthusiasts.
- It's a nice touch to say thanks to the people who make the game work: the timekeeper, the scorekeeper and the refs.
- After the first run over the measured kilometre, the timekeeper shouted, ‘Plus 47!’
- The pair were so close at the finishing the line, the timekeepers were unable to separate them, although the judges awarded Lebid victory by a couple of inches.
- Cando are looking to recruit volunteers who are prepared to act as referees and timekeepers.
- Meetings followed a structured agenda; roles of leader, timekeeper, and recorder were designated.
- There would be enough officials and the timekeepers would be qualified and registered.
- The timekeepers were unable to separate the world record holder and the Jamaican, after the pair crossed the line shoulder-to-shoulder in 7.58s.
- This time, because the clock had not been reset to three seconds, a horn blew from the timekeeper's table before the Soviets made the long pass.
- Managers have to discipline themselves to set clear goals and measurable outcomes for teleworking employees rather than acting as timekeepers.
- Floyd couldn't believe it, and rushed to the photo finish area and the timekeepers to check the result.
2British(worker)to be a good/bad timekeeper — ser puntual/impuntual