In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1escala de tiempo feminine
- The atmospheres of these stars pulsate in a very regular cycle, on timescales ranging from 2 days to a few months.
- By this time, he said, a night shift was in operation and it was difficult to conform to the conditions in the timescale allowed.
- They can all be addressed in very short timescales if they are deemed to be critical.
- But the timescale of events it envisioned is almost exactly what has occurred in the dispute.
- One of the three timescales even allowed the estimation of the fracture size: about five kilometres across.
- This gives an idea of the effective timescales of the processes probed in the present simulations.
- Again, on long timescales and large length scales, the dynamics is just diffusion with drift.
- Bury College is fully aware of this process and the timescales involved.
- In view of this, previously proposed timescales for evolutionary events may need to be reassessed.
- However, such mutation must be considered in analysis of processes on longer timescales.
- The shortest of those timescales is that of the pregnancy itself.
- He could not put a timescale on the process, but added that the receivers were optimistic.
- It goes without saying that little of substance can be thrashed out in such short timescales.
- Lesser extinction episodes have taken place as well, at timescales of tens of millions of years.
- New timescales highlighted an autumn 2005 deadline for the council to decide whether or not to contractually commit to the scheme.
- One of the main issues of a lot of the grievances is communications within the whole process, the timescales.
- Such molecular-scale relaxation processes occur over subnanosecond timescales.
- The design business is built on pressure - working to short deadlines and unreasonable timescales.
- Now I would be guessing, but is it to do with the generally shorter timescales between the beginning of the proceedings and a hearing date arriving?
- Due to the short timescale involved, no postal applications can be accepted.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.