1fanfarrón masculinefanfarrona feminine
- He is no conservative, he's a crackpot - a tinhorn autocrat who has mistaken totalitarianism for conservatism.
- But the larger, more frightening meaning of his statement is that in order to rid the world of a tinhorn dictator who posed no credible threat to the United States, it was just dandy to lie to the people.
- After Urban Cowboy came out even here in Texas we endured several years of overdone, tinhorn headgear.
- Trapped on the other side of the country aboard Air Force One, the President has lost his cool: ‘If some tinhorn terrorist wants me, tell him to come and get me!’
- Other letters offer versions of a common logical fallacy: because Hitler had small beginnings, any tinhorn fanatic is likely to become a Hitler… when in fact most will not (and it is problematic to identify which if any might).