1enlatadoen latade lataen tarro Chilede tarro Chiletinned food — alimentos enlatados / en conserva masculine
- She put her longevity down in part to the plain food she had eaten over the years - home grown vegetables, very little tinned food, and nourishing desserts, like steamed puddings.
- My plate contained an ample helping of baked beans, two tinned tomatoes, three bacon rashers, two eggs and what I thought were two sausages.
- There was lots of tinned foods, boiled bacon and cabbage.
- On that wonderful apocalyptic note, I shall leave you all to begin building your supervolcano shelters and raiding your local supermarket for tinned foods and preservatives.
- For example, some types of bread, breakfast cereals, biscuits (savoury and sweet), sauces, tinned vegetables and soups can all be high in salt, as well as ready-prepared meals.
- We want Daily Echo readers, schools, businesses and church groups to make a difference this Easter by donating crucial food such as breakfast cereal, tinned meat, tea and coffee.
- ‘My family started off as grocers and sold tinned food, soap, flour and that sort of thing, but that would not be enough these days,’ he said.
- She advises women to eat leafy vegetables, fresh fruits, cereals, and pulses and avoid spicy or tinned food and bakery products.
- This consisted of an egg, bacon, sausage, tinned tomato, baked beans and a slice of fried bread.
- He said the crew are collecting bottled water, blankets, tinned food, tarpaulins, sleeping bags and net curtains which could be used as mosquito protection, to send out to Asia.
- Most people would be sensible about water and making sure they have some tinned food.
- They collect and deliver donations of canned and packet food such as tinned meat, sausages, spaghetti, beans and fruit.
- Among the items needed are toilet soap, toothpaste, paper towels, toothbrushes, washing powder, washing up liquid and dried food, such as pasta, rice and tinned food.
- They are allowed to buy basics such as shaving foam and cigarettes with money earned in jail and twice a week they can also buy pasta, rice, tinned tomatoes, onions, meat, eggs and seasonal vegetables.
- An egg and sausage, two rashers of bacon, mushrooms and black pudding, beans and tinned tomatoes filled the plate.
- The food was tinned military rations, tuna or bully beef.
- Added to these were baked beans, tinned tomatoes and two slices of buttered toast.
- Daily Echo readers can help support the charity by donating tinned food, breakfast cereal, tea and coffee this month.
- Even then, admits one of the organisers, all the food is tinned because buying fresh fruit and vegetables would overshoot the budget of around £6 per parcel.
- But we still need plenty of water, medical supplies, tinned food and baby food.