1caminar de puntillasandar de puntillas Spaincaminar en puntas de pie Southern ConeI tiptoed upstairs — subí de puntillas
- She tiptoed quietly to her room down the hall and opened the door; she looked around.
- Her feet tiptoed on the wooden floor, and her eyes concentrated on the window in front of her.
- When Monty is on the tee, some guy in a black jump suit and mask tiptoes out and narrows the fairways, shrinks the cups and puts rattlesnakes in the bunkers.
- When we finally got there, after tiptoeing around carefully, Belladonna eased the door open.
- She pulled her hair back and slowly, as quietly as possible, tiptoed down the stairs.
- She got up and carefully tiptoed to her dresser, where the present rested on top.
- With extreme carefulness, Sam tiptoed to the lowest kitchen cupboard and opened it.
- Models tiptoed along in wedge heels and stilettos, and posed in front of giant propeller fans.
- ‘Sleep well,’ she whispered before tiptoeing quietly out of the room.
- Carefully tiptoeing around the edge, he finally touched the bookshelf.
- She pulled off her shoes and walked carefully down the hall, tiptoeing.
- The actors were all in a circle, warming up as we quietly tiptoed into the room.
- She tiptoed carefully to the mass of captured men, praying that none of them would wake.
- Then I opened it wide enough for us to slide out and tiptoed across the hall to the storage closet.
- She spoke with an accent, ate her rice with a spoon, and tiptoed carefully over puddles.
- Essentially a queer comedy about something that took place in real life, the film tiptoes around the problem of being a woman in a man's body.
- The carpet felt scratchy beneath my blistered feet, so I tiptoed all the way to the door.
- The floor creaked beneath me, and I resorted to tiptoeing very quietly across the floor to the door.
- Careful not to awaken John, she quietly got out of bed and tiptoed to the kitchen.
- Cooper tiptoes around the gorilla on the sofa for most of his book.
1on tiptoe — de puntillas
- they had to stand on tiptoe — tuvieron que ponerse en puntas de pie
- She raised herself up on her tiptoes and gave him a kiss.
- She stood up on her tiptoes and kissed me on the lips.
- I grinned at him and stood on my tiptoes, kissing his check.
- She stepped closer and raised herself on her tiptoes to kiss his cheek.
- I still had to lean on my tiptoes because my heels and arches were cut and scraped to hell.
- I looked up at him, standing on my tiptoes to kiss him.
- I shook my head slightly and stood up on my tiptoes and kissed him hard.
- I grinned up at him, standing on my tiptoes to plant kisses all over his face.
- ‘Mmm hmm,’ I said, ruffling it playfully like I had when we were kids, then standing on my tiptoes and kissing him lightly on the lips.
- Since he decided to be difficult and let me do all the work, I stood up on my tiptoes and kissed him.