In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- There's no voyeuristic, titillating side to the film.
- In past albums the titillating message was overshadowed by a bouncy, girlish beat and image.
- I had heard strange, titillating details about Morrison's life, and wanted to voyeuristically experience them.
- Yet there is more here than just titillating visuals.
- What is gained in the new photographs is something more titillating, however - a representation of love that transcends the physical and leaves more to the imagination.
- It is this that lends her mildly titillating fiction the veneer of importance.
- What makes the movie intriguing (and worthy of this DVD series) is the love story, which is both titillating and sweet in spite of its inherent impropriety.
- Whilst some may find this titillating we cannot but regard it with abhorrence.
- And everyone seems ever more determined to expose themselves, transforming titillating tales into their fifteen minutes of TV-chatter fame.
- This is certainly the message that comes through in the titillating images of women as both vamp and virgin that dominate our film and television media.
- By the time that same child is 18 years old, approximately 40,000 sexually titillating scenes will have been viewed.
- It's not an erotic, titillating scene, nor is it meant to be.
- The titillating details that have emerged about their four-month fling have also made the story irresistible.
- Wrapped around the chat-show elements are snippets of supposedly adult education programmes and gratuitous shots of semi-nude women in titillating situations.
- Sure, crass commercialism has pushed the mainstream media into an obsession with titillating stories about celebrities.
- As for the film being racy, raunchy or titillating, there's utterly nothing groundbreaking here.
- In one of the book's most titillating revelations, she writes about engaging in sexual threesomes.
- And users, many of whom are quick to express concerns about the porn on the net, aren't very forthcoming when you ask whether they're looking at titillating images.
- While never titillating or exploitive, the love shared between Lana and Brandon is honest and very moving.
- The titillating subject brought the crowds in, no doubt, but the film is not really salacious.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.