1tenedor largo para tostar pan junto al fuego
- It was like poking a marshmallow with a toasting fork.
- The 1905 catalog for the famous Paris department store, Le Printemps, lists hundreds of wire items - from skimmers, griddles, and toasting forks to larger drainers, strainers, and food safes.
- All we need now is a toasting fork and some marshmallows.
- He stood by the fire, occasionally prodding the meat with a toasting fork.
- We grilled sausages on toasting forks, mulled ale by thrusting red-hot pokers into foaming pints of stout, port and herbs, and by 9pm, the party was in full swing.