1tabaco masculinerolling/pipe tobacco — tabaco / picadura para liar cigarrillos/de pipa feminine
- before noun the tobacco industry — la industria tabacalera
- tobacco jar — tabaquera
- tobacco pouch — estuche para el tabaco
2(plant)tabaco masculinebefore noun tobacco leaf — hoja de tabaco feminine
- tobacco plantation — tabacal
- The integral mana of the tobacco plant has been abused as have the Native Americans from whom the plant was taken.
- Several carcinogens are derived from tobacco but also from areca nut.
- While the tobacco plant is indigenous to North America, it is now commercially cultivated and naturalized in most sub tropical countries.
- Both tobacco, as a model plant species, and alfalfa have been transformed with the assembled constructs.
- He found it very difficult to sell his rye, his wheat, his barley, his sugar beet, his tobacco and other produce.