1on one's tod — solo
- all on one's tod — solo como la una
- I'd been in a couple of really good bands and we never got anywhere, so I was left on my tod.
- I refer, of course, to Ellen MacArthur, the 24 year-old who has sailed single-handedly round the world, becoming in the process the youngest woman to circumnavigate the globe on her tod.
- "Guess who's going to end up going to Sequoia National Park on her tod," remarked Wendy.
- Needless to say, the following morning, when the tablets and porter wore off, the bus was empty, and he was heading back to South America on his tod!
- While the game has its share of platform-hopping and turn-based combat, there are plenty of clever conundrums to cope with as baby Mario and Luigi toddle away on their tod to open doors and raise platforms so the adults can progress.