1he's beginning to toddle — está empezando a andar Spain
- she toddled into the room — entró en la habitación (con paso inseguro)
2informal, humorous(go)it's time I was toddling off / along — ya es hora de que me vaya
- why don't you toddle over for a chat? — ¿por qué no te vienes a charlar un rato?
- I came here expecting a bit of a doss day: quick meeting, one hour tops; write it up; get it agreed; toddle off to enjoy the sunshine and the 32 degree heat.
- Okay, let's find out who won the Mercury Music Prize, then toddle off to bed…
- ‘Well,’ he cleared his throat, ‘I can see that you two are busy, so I'll just toddle off then.’
- Speaking of the award, he said: ‘I was most surprised because I just toddle on doing a little bit now and then.’
- The commission then toddles off to the Commerce Commission, and the Commerce Commission is required to have a look at it.
- So I took a little stroll downtown at lunchtime - more precisely, I toddled down to the waterfront.
- Speaking of art, if you live in Bermuda, toddle along to the City Hall Arts Centre at 5.30 pm after work this evening.
- So toddle off outside and measure the length and breadth of the house and multiply those figures.
- I met Ghost in the pub beforehand and we had a couple of drinks before toddling off to the Zodiac.
- I moan and sit up with aiding pressure from my hands, and toddle into the restroom to splash water on my face.
- However, lodgers tend to be grown-ups who go out to work, pay their rent and toddle off out with their friends for the evening (if you choose carefully).
- We toddled along the prom then had a stroll on the blue flag sands.
- So I leave and toddle off to Dukes, as is my long-felt wont, and there's Guy - who's never been to Dukes before in his life but ‘fancied a change’?
- The craving for something warm to drink wins the moment, so I lay down my pen and toddle off to the kitchen.
- Mom, a proud coupon queen, toddles to her little local library in Brooklyn every day, to Web-surf for freebies, coupons and rebates.
- Now that's done, I have to go toddle down to various roadside ticketing agents and see what I can scrounge up for Yo La Tengo.
- She rolls her purple by colored contacts eyes, pockets her cell phone, says a curt goodbye, and toddles off to her car.
- Think I'll have a wee joint, something to eat, and toddle off to my bed.
- Yes, that's right, you can stick the probe in the meat, set the thing to beep you when it hits the right temperature, and toddle off to the deck with a Tom Collins.
- And these blokes just pop 'em on their shoulders and toddle along before throwing them into their air.