1que invita a llevar el ritmo con los pies
- His appeal was never limited to the staid or the traditional listeners of music and his toe-tapping, strict-tempo style had near-universal appeal.
- The song passed the true test of toe-tapping pop: my daughter danced around the den, unable to resist.
- Shepherd's normal programme is a wonderful mix of button and piano accordion, toe-tapping fiddle and drums.
- These popular toe-tapping energy-packed children's shows offer a fun and entertaining way to introduce young children to the amazing world of orchestral instruments and sounds.
- This is the production that came to the Alhambra, with some cast changes but the same corny lyrics and toe-tapping music.
- Items ranged from wonderful toe-tapping melodies presented by the vocal groups and choirs, to more formal individual pieces and compositions prepared by senior students as part of their ongoing course work.
- The musical numbers are gaudily presented and exhibit a lot of toe-tapping energy.
- The song is a typical dance track - upbeat, catchy and toe-tapping.
- And the music makes a perfect match, with its toe-tapping beat and idiosyncratic bells and whistles.
- Based in Dublin and well known in African communities, their lively mix of toe-tapping, hip-swinging music blends French, Lingala and Portuguese.
- Jam-packed full of toe-tapping song and dance numbers, a pacey storyline and fantastic production values, I can guarantee you'll be humming along as you leave the cinema.
- They clearly enjoy playing early music, and once they forget their reverence, they should treat us to a toe-tapping performance.
- They fill the room with beautiful harmonies and toe-tapping rhythms.
- From the toe-tapping dance numbers to show-stopping ballads, a theatrical or motion picture production that manages to properly meld story to song is a marvel to behold and experience.
- The film boasts some great toe-tapping music and a fantastic central performance.
- The subwoofer rock and the speakers give a fairly rich presentation of his toe-tapping music.
- So you've got the great food, you've got the friendly service, you've got the relaxed atmosphere and toe-tapping music.
- The score and songs in the piece walk the same fine line: toe-tapping and catchy when needed, exhibiting a deft modernist shadow-side when the going gets tougher.
- This is a colourful, entertaining show with wonderful toe-tapping Christmas songs, both new and familiar.
- Originally inspired by secular rhythms, Gospel's distinctive toe-tapping church music was hugely influential in rock 'n' roll.