- This time, the computed tomogram showed an abscess at the site of the excised vascular anomaly.
- Six hundred and eight additional liver computed tomograms detected only one asymptomatic patient with liver metastases who might have benefited from liver resection.
- The tomogram showed an aneurysm of the lower part of the descending thoracic aorta with surrounding haematoma.
- The inflammatory events can be related to the presence or absence of airflow obstruction and to the presence of emphysema in computed tomograms of the lungs.
- Clinical records, chest x-ray films, and computed tomograms were reviewed in all cases.