In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1juego de herramientas masculine
2Computingtoolkit masculinekit de herramientas de software masculine
- The tool kit determines the requirements of a computational task and decides where and how to run it.
- I personally find that this particular tool kit makes the RAD (rapid application development) concept finally available to Linux.
- As well as developing the tool kit or software upon which a number of their products were based, in his spare time Adam was also developing his own new application based on the class library.
- Phase one will see SGI contribute more work and code to open source graphics projects, along with the release of a Linux developer tool kit.
- Whether doing code archaeology or building the next killer application, this is one of those products that should be in every tool kit.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.