In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1polvo dental masculine
- The following homemade natural tooth powder does a great job of polishing my teeth and leaves my mouth feeling clean and refreshed.
- For sage tooth powder, grind a couple of handfuls of sage leaves with a handful of sea salt in a pestle and mortar.
- The sponsors appeared during breaks with promos for products such as herbal tooth powder.
- It comes as cheap tooth powder in India, a chalky flavored paste in China, and a trendy gel aimed at high-growth youth markets.
- Oxfam has begun providing emergency food, clean water and hygiene packs - comprising soap, buckets, mugs, towels, tooth powder and sanitary towels - to 10,000 families in the worst affected areas of Kheda, Baroda and Amreli.
- For his meeting with the Queen, though, he felt he had to hire, for four shillings, a specially long ‘full-bottom’ wig, as well as some tooth powder, so that his breath did not offend the royal presence.
- His series of 12 advertisements for Japan's Smoca tooth powder is the best part of the exhibition.
- Of the specific products, tobacco toothpaste (creamy snuff) and tooth powder (lal dant manjan) were common in all states (table).
- We want for nothing save a candle to write by and tooth powder.
- It is also served as an ingredient for several Ayurvedic medicines, including tooth powder.
- Even toilet items such as ilathali, herbal oil, tooth powder and others are among the items on display here.
- They included smoker's tooth powder, his shaver and polythene bags full of medications and the dreadful Brut aftershave.
- Advertising tobacco, or tobacco-related products, such as snuff, chewing tobacco and even tooth powder containing tobacco, can mean two years' jail and, or a 1,000 rupee fine.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.