In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1dolor de muelas masculine
- But Manhattan is not a friendly place and she soon discovers that her cloying, saccharine compositions are about as welcome as toothache.
- For the temporary relief of toothache, apply a crushed clove or oil of cloves to the painful tooth, or plug the cavity with cotton wool soaked in the oil.
- I've got toothache, or gum ache to be more specific.
- Using drugs for everyday purposes, to cure headaches backache toothache and so on.
- On the evening of December 21, I was in great pain from toothache.
- Ginger is also used to treat cold, cough and respiratory problems; to relieve toothache and it is an anti-oxidant as well.
- In very small doses it could have been used to relieve toothache, but the seeds would also have been used to render unconscious patients awaiting amputations.
- ‘I got toothache,’ I said, as clearly as I could with my hand clasped firmly to the left side of my jaw.
- A heavy drinker, he had been having a great deal of pain from toothache, she said.
- But in addition to my little toothache, which I had to get taken care of.
- Prostaglandins are associated with symptoms of fever, pain and inflammation such as experienced with toothache.
- People die of oral cancer and other serious oral diseases, people suffer from toothache, and people need advice and care to maintain healthy teeth and guns.
- He still suffered shooting pain in his face, as well as toothache and had been left with money problems after the attack in February.
- I have a small pulsing toothache on the left-hand side, and what looks suspiciously like a little hole in one of the less accessible recesses, which will not be fun to fill.
- The only toothache I've ever had since then was 10 years later, which was about 11 years ago.
- Joint pain and toothache may both be due to increased pressure within a bony canal.
- Good dental health is vital for a general sense of well being and the arrival of toothache often heralds two kinds of pain - physical and financial.
- But North Yorkshire coroner Geoff Fell recorded an open verdict, saying he was not convinced the overdose had anything to do with toothache.
- The message I am trying to get through is that the majority of people keep aspirin at home in case they get toothache, so why not do the same with emergency contraception?
- It can be used for headaches, muscle aches, backaches, toothaches, minor arthritis pain, to relieve cold symptoms, menstrual cramps, and to reduce fever.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.