In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1cepillo de dientes masculine
- The aerolatte looks like an electric toothbrush, but with a whisk head instead of a brush.
- Relatives of missing people were asked to provide DNA samples by bringing in toothbrushes, hair brushes, electric razors, and other personal items.
- For the overnighter I pretty much took a toothbrush, my hot water bottle and a change of underwear.
- Reception year children are provided with a ‘brush bus’ containing labelled toothbrushes bearing the children's names.
- While standing in front of the pile of hairbrushes and toothbrushes, a young man approaches me.
- She then brought out a toothbrush and a bottle of her very own home-made detergent.
- Use only a wet toothbrush and brush after breakfast and at night before bedtime.
- Clean your appliance by brushing it gently with your toothbrush and toothpaste.
- Items of hygiene including toothpaste, toothbrushes, soap, soap powder, toilet rolls, brushes and combs, cotton wool and first aid packs.
- You can use the end of a toothbrush handle to tool the joints and clean the intersections.
- On the fifth day the guards said that they had verified the women's statements and brought them clean underwear, toothbrushes and toothpaste.
- Gently brush the toes of one foot with an unused toothbrush, soaked in a shampoo solution.
- Did you ever pay attention to the manual toothbrushes with the elaborate handles?
- The personal relevance of the story to children was increased by distributing toothbrushes with reminders to brush after eating.
- All right, it makes sense that the military gives toothbrushes for cleaning.
- These samples were taken from personal articles such as hairbrushes or toothbrushes.
- This is usually because they are very difficult to clean with an ordinary toothbrush.
- We passed out combs and hairbrushes, toothbrushes, pencils and pens, and dolls and stuffed animals.
- I was made to feel a failure because I don't keep old toothbrushes to clean those hard to reach cracks with and was made to feel a fool because I still have a toilet brush.
- Dentists approve of children's electric toothbrushes because they clean well, but even so, a parent should do the brushing.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.