In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1dentífrico masculinepasta dentífrica femininepasta de dientes feminine
- It is important to clean teeth twice a day with fluoride toothpaste.
- Use a baby formulated toothpaste, or one containing fluoride, and gently rub it around the teeth and gums.
- For a change, these can hold your toilet accessories including your toothpaste and tooth brush.
- The main purpose of toothpaste is to help clean your teeth and it is also an effective means of delivering fluoride to the teeth.
- This means there is enough Fluoride in one tube of toothpaste to kill anyone who weighs up to 30 kilos.
- Most toothpaste contains a mineral called fluoride that has been proven to protect teeth against decay.
- Metal tubes crimped up from the bottom like a tube of toothpaste should be firmly sealed.
- The bottle is still so soft with heat that it squeezes like a tube of toothpaste.
- You should use a smear of fluoride toothpaste on a small toothbrush for your baby.
- So, of course, she was getting a double dose of fluoride toothpaste.
- Use fluoride toothpaste as fluoride makes teeth stronger and more resistant to acid attacks.
- Avoid cleaning them with toothpaste, which will scratch the surface and cause stains to build up.
- Ask your doctor or dentist what kind of toothpaste you should use for your baby.
- If you have a lot of sensitivity, try using toothpaste designed for sensitive gums.
- It is important to use a small amount of toothpaste so your baby does not swallow too much of it.
- He has yet to successfully spit out any toothpaste whilst brushing.
- You study the mashed tube of toothpaste on the counter beside a can of generic hairspray.
- Children with fissure sealants still need to brush their teeth with fluoride toothpaste.
- Even though most toothpastes contain fluoride, toothpaste alone will not fully protect a child's mouth.
- Start brushing your baby's teeth as soon as they first appear, using a small trace of adult fluoride toothpaste.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.