In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1dentífrico masculinepasta dentífrica femininepasta de dientes feminine
- The main purpose of toothpaste is to help clean your teeth and it is also an effective means of delivering fluoride to the teeth.
- For a change, these can hold your toilet accessories including your toothpaste and tooth brush.
- Metal tubes crimped up from the bottom like a tube of toothpaste should be firmly sealed.
- It is important to clean teeth twice a day with fluoride toothpaste.
- So, of course, she was getting a double dose of fluoride toothpaste.
- You study the mashed tube of toothpaste on the counter beside a can of generic hairspray.
- Start brushing your baby's teeth as soon as they first appear, using a small trace of adult fluoride toothpaste.
- Children with fissure sealants still need to brush their teeth with fluoride toothpaste.
- If you have a lot of sensitivity, try using toothpaste designed for sensitive gums.
- Most toothpaste contains a mineral called fluoride that has been proven to protect teeth against decay.
- Even though most toothpastes contain fluoride, toothpaste alone will not fully protect a child's mouth.
- Use fluoride toothpaste as fluoride makes teeth stronger and more resistant to acid attacks.
- He has yet to successfully spit out any toothpaste whilst brushing.
- It is important to use a small amount of toothpaste so your baby does not swallow too much of it.
- Ask your doctor or dentist what kind of toothpaste you should use for your baby.
- The bottle is still so soft with heat that it squeezes like a tube of toothpaste.
- You should use a smear of fluoride toothpaste on a small toothbrush for your baby.
- This means there is enough Fluoride in one tube of toothpaste to kill anyone who weighs up to 30 kilos.
- Avoid cleaning them with toothpaste, which will scratch the surface and cause stains to build up.
- Use a baby formulated toothpaste, or one containing fluoride, and gently rub it around the teeth and gums.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.