1(for emphasis)(destroyed/unjustified) totalmente(destroyed/unjustified) completamentehe is totally incapable of … — es totalmente / absolutamente incapaz de …
- I totally agree with you — estoy totalmente / completamente de acuerdo contigo
- they are totally without scruples — no tienen el más mínimo escrúpulo
- This idea is fine for those who live alone or as couples but is totally unworkable for families.
- It was a totally new experience for all on board and it also proved to be an arduous one.
- By the fourth I was utterly alone and totally in the dark about where I was, so to speak.
- He seemed like a nice enough man playing a role that he wasn't totally comfortable with.
- He is not a big spinner of the ball anyway and this means he is totally reliant on the rough for any deviation.
- I totally understand why people want to march and protest against what we are doing.
- He thought it was totally insensitive to tie a bright yellow wrapper around the stones.
- She finally knew what it was like to be totally and utterly in love with one person.
- It had been feared that a strong wind from the east could have totally destroyed the window.
- In addition, it is a totally safe form of exercise, even for people who have injuries.
- If he is being absolutely and totally honest, what kind of honesty has he deployed up to now?
- All of them have been so varied and each one is always totally different form the last.
- There is a lot of apathy at the club and the supporters are totally disenchanted.
- Instead, he became totally calm, relaxed and focused on the shot he was about to play.
- In his denial, he treats a people as less than fully human and totally dishonours the dead.
- My point is that infinity is a lot like zero in some ways, but in other ways is totally different.
- We are totally devastated by her death and still cannot believe what has happened.
- It was puny, totally lacking in the requisite shot of caffeine direct to the brain.
- While that might be overstating the case just a little, it is by no means totally fanciful.
- Everyone in the hospital fell in love with her she was totally and utterly spoilt.
2informal(in agreement)totalmentewould you agree? — Oh, totally! — ¿estás de acuerdo? — ah, ¡totalmente!