1llevar US informal(bag) cargar con(bag) acarreargun-toting gangsters — gángsters armados masculine
- For a writer, toting a notebook and pen legitimizes virtually any activity carried out in a bar, restaurant or cemetery.
- Men toting guns were ransacking shops of whatever they could carry.
- With newfound confidence, Mary Catherine went to some trade shows in New York, toting her stationery.
- It is a theme park devoted to the lost socialist Atlantis complete with sub-machine gun toting guards and a rebuilt stretch of the Berlin Wall.
- As a restaurateur turned guitar toting sea-dog with his own yacht, he probably knows what he's talking about.
- Still, I noted that our ground crew made a point of toting a bottle of champagne around, in case a peace offering was in order.
- He walked around several people toting heavy boxes, to the door where his folder had disappeared.
- No-one likes having foreigners toting guns in their country and the coalition forces should leave the instant they are no longer needed.
- The story is a series of improbable events that lead to armed ex-convicts toting a nuclear device to a plane bound for the Bahamas.
- Walking behind him in single file were four beautiful women - one carried a pair of huge sneakers, another had a towel draped around her shoulders, a third toted sweat socks, and the fourth had a small bottle of cologne.
- He carried eight times for 14 yards in Week Four after toting the rock 37 times in Week Three.
- He was wearing a gorgeous business suit and toting a brief case.
- Outside my back door, I see the neighbor's black cat toting a dead baby rat.
- In other words, they are our anti-establishment, book toting superheroes.
- If young people are going around toting weapons, then that is because the laws already in existence are not being enforced.
- Each man carried two canteens, and the party as a whole toted half a dozen or so two-gallon camp kettles.
- In one drill, he toted a 3-pound football, about three times heavier than a regulation model.
- Witnesses said that two Hispanic men were seen toting the garments away.
- What he saw was two men toting their guns, waiting for him to get out.
- Spend the day toting kids around to school and the store.