1juez de banda femininejuez de línea feminine
- Both players were reported at the insistence of a touch judge, however the Rugby Football League executive has ruled that neither player has a case to answer.
- Earlier than that move, there had been a forward pass signalled by the touch judge but referee Watson chose to ignore it.
- The ball carrier appeared to hit the corner flag before grounding the ball but after consultation with the Dale touch judge the referee awarded the try.
- An additional proposal is to re-name a touch judge a ‘flag referee’ and to have him point his flag straight out in the manner of a football linesman when a player strays offside.
- However, the referee over-ruled his touch judge and decided that Airey had knocked the ball on as he grounded it - which Airey rejected afterwards - thus denying Kendal their first points of the game.