- Watson nearly caused a touchback, as the ball narrowly missed the endzone on its way out of bounds.
- The ball was knocked out of his hand at the two-yard line and recovered by the Bengals for a touchback.
- Against Seattle last week, the Jaguars had four kick-offs go for touchbacks and pinned the Seahawks inside the 10-yard line on consecutive possessions.
- The second was also risky, as Stanley had not shown his regular touch, and a touchback would have only resulted in a net 11 yards.
- He has posted 12 touchbacks and has become adept at pushing the ball to one side or the other to reduce the running room for return men.