In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(travel agency)tour operador masculineoperador turístico masculine
- If you have any doubts, contact your tour operator or travel agent before travelling and facing the humiliation of confiscation by airport security.
- However, millions of us are paying over the odds by taking out our insurance policy with our tour operator or travel agent.
- If the tour operator continues to offer the package holiday, but you decide to cancel, you are liable to forfeit monies paid.
- It's that overall volume that counts if you're thinking of travelling with a major tour operator.
- If you have booked with a charter airline, contact the travel agent or tour operator through which you booked the flight to find out if it is still operating.
- The company is a tour operator and central reservation office for European tourists to Namibia.
- The golden rule is to seek the refund from the company that sold you the ticket in the first place, whether it was your local travel agent, a tour operator or the airline itself.
- Of those who do buy, most sign up for cover with their tour operator or travel agent, which could be just about the most expensive mistake of their holiday.
- Resist the hard sell from your travel agent or tour operator - prices can be up to 75% more expensive.
- If you're on a package, the first step is to consult your tour operator.
- If booking your dives through a tour operator or travel agent in Britain, ask their advice for reputable dive centres.
- This was not mentioned by the travel agent or the tour operator beforehand.
- If you're thinking already about where to go on holiday next year, don't get bullied into taking your tour operator's travel insurance.
- You have formed a contract with the tour operator or the airline, depending on whether you booked a package holiday or flights only.
- Travellers who booked a package holiday through a tour operator or a travel agent can expect either a full refund or the right to rebook, but only if the flight was cancelled.
- Similarly, bring any problems about a package holiday immediately to the attention of the tour operator's representative at the resort.
- Additionally, the purchase of the vacation occurred in Ontario and the tour operator is an Ontario company.
- So, if you want to get ripped off, get your holiday money from a tour operator, travel agent or bureau de change.
- Also, the tour operator or travel agency is obliged to have certain insurances, like medical insurance.
- And don't buy travel insurance from your tour operator or travel agent, because you'll pay through the nose!
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.