- If you settle for the 1.8 or 1.9, it will feel much more like a tourer than a sports car.
- From 11.30 am to 2 pm, all manner of bikes, including classic, sports and tourers, will be on display.
- And apart from its gas-guzzling engine it was a very competent sports tourer.
- The show features everything from the latest selection of tourers and awnings to camper vans and luxury holiday homes.
- Wanting a slice of this popular pie, Eric decided to concentrate on making a cool tourer, complete with the usual Buell technology plus additional extras such as the neat tail pad that doubles as a pillion backrest and luggage rack.
- Whether it's a tourer, a motorhome, a holiday home or even a folding camper, the winning leisure vehicle will be decked out with mod cons fit for a gadget geek in heaven.
- Sadly, this is not a sports car; it's a sports tourer.
- Roecliffe and Westwick Parish Council has told Harrogate Council it totally rejects the 27 static caravans, but could support the extra tourers.
- Kitted up with a full touring pannier kit, the Sprint ST makes an enjoyable tourer.
- By definition, sports tourers are usually more refined than their all-out sports bike cousins but the ZZ-R refuses to grow old just yet and does a very good impression of a bike that still yearns for a bit of fun.
- Driving it on the press launch last week it proved an excellent tourer and very much a city car, with compact dimensions, modular passenger compartment and four seats.
- The car had put on so much weight that a V8 engine was required to keep it motion, and the big, square body was so bulky it was really more of a convertible tourer.
- Taken home by car, he was transferred to an open tourer at the outskirts of Newry, the streets thronged by cheering fans, eager to shake the hero's hand and gain his autograph.
- First of all we built up a site for tourers and now that is well-established we feel the time is right to progress to the next phase of the scheme which is the log cabins.
- There is also a new GT model joining the range of hatch and sports tourers.
- It combined pinpoint race car handling with the luxury and smoothness of a family tourer.
- But the most popular car is thought to have been a 1920s open tourer with four cylinders and 15 hp.
- You might think that this comfortable, spacious two seater is just a tourer but the chassis is once again a good compromise.
- For touring, the best bike is a tourer - strong frame, big wheels, rack on the back for panniers, mudguards for the rain, enough gears for the hills.
- For three decades, the Gold Wing has set the standards for all luxury tourers.
2(bicycle)bicicleta de paseo femininebicicleta de turismo feminine
3(caravan)caravana femininetráiler masculine Latin Americarulot feminine Spaincasa rodante feminine Southern Conecámper masculine Mexico Chile