1turnedó masculinetournedos masculine
- The main room offers gourmet appetizers like caviar potato skins, Brie and mango quesadillas, goat cheese pizza, tuna steak tournedos, and fresh sushi rolls.
- I'm so nervous that I can barely finish my tournedos of venison.
- The final two items were tournedos with foie parmentier, crispy roots and sweet rum reduction followed by grilled fruits with pina colada soup.
- Among more hefty items, however, the chicken breast, set atop a pedestal of couscous, tasted unaccountably of mint syrup, and the beef tournedos I sampled were flavorful but a little dry.
- A typical meal might be a warm salad of Port Seton langoustines with a lime dressing, followed by tournedos of Angus beef with shallot and oxtail confit.
- Thick tournedos sliced horizontally in three, layered with caramelized onions, they did look like incredibly indulgent burgers.
- The tightly bound tournedos of salmon adorned with candied lime was inedible - none of the flaky, moist delicateness that the fish is all about.
- Moire and David can look forward to fine wine and culinary delights such as sweetbreads, foie gras, tournedos of Angus beef and - though not the most romantic food for an anniversary - stuffed pig's trotters.
- But if you miss out the first time, reorder the chef's impressively fluffy paella, or the beef tournedos, perfectly seared and peppery around the edges, in a Cabrales-cheese sauce.
- Ms Maclaine ordered the 6oz tournedos of beef with a cauliflower purée and a veal and truffle dressing, topped with Sneem black pudding ravioli.
- A zebra fillet, portioned into tournedos, is incomparably the finest meat that is obtainable in a Bushveld camp.
- Our first tasting included the deer fillet tournedos in a mushroom sauce, the venison stew and a wild boar stew.
- When ready to serve, with a sharp knife remove the string and cut the pork belly roll every 5cm to create small round tournedos.
- Last night we had grilled tournedos of venison with roasted red pepper sauce, baked potatoes stuffed with mushrooms and onions, chantanay carrots and roast parsnips.
- Standouts include the hoisin-glazed grilled Atlantic salmon and the applewood bacon-wrapped giant scallop tournedos.
- The finished product was a mouth-watering menu with a starter of pan seared sea scallops followed by crusted beef tournedos and finally raspberry soufflé.
- The Queen had it rolled round her asparagus before tucking in to tournedos of beef and meringue vacherin at the Guildhall luncheon during Jubilee weekend.