1habitante de la ciudad masculine
- Howe is an easterner and a city dweller, not a townsman.
- This will be developed during the next few years and an educational spin-off will be created so that local children can research and find out about the great sacrifices made by the townsmen and women.
- A royal charter of 1447 was acquired by the townsmen in order to try to overcome local disputes.
- Towns and townsmen were part of this relationship of mutual interest and service which historians have unflatteringly dubbed ‘bastard feudalism’.
- In any case, townsmen were loathe to serve in parliament, no matter what the pay.
- But in the bocage country of the west, where the new local authorities were townsmen already disliked for having done too well out of the Revolution, priests preferred solidarity with their parishioners.
- Not a lot was happening up front for the townsmen.
- This placed an onerous tax burden on townsmen (taxation had been extended beyond burgesses to resident non-burgesses).
- Park and his partner continue to thuggishly interrogate the local townsmen, attempting to pin the crime on the local town dunce, while Seo formulates a plan to outthink the serial killer using logic and intuitive deduction.
- Economy Since Maldon's residents owned very little agricultural land at the time of Domesday, it does not seem that most townsmen earned a living from farming.