In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1trackball masculineratón de bola masculine
- Those of you who have read my stuff over the years know that I've been singing the praises of multi-button mice and trackballs for many years now.
- Other features tailored to the gaming community include the trackball interface, which not only supports trackballs and spinners, but also has three mouse buttons as well.
- Instead of the built-in camera snapping pictures of the desktop, this time it's the trackball.
- Let each geek decide themselves which is more important: a new nerf gun, a fancy trackball, or a better set of speakers?
- A trackball is stationary and the pointer can be moved using your thumb by rolling the ball which sits on the top.
- While you're slaving over the code, cramping your thumb on your trackball, and squinting your eyes at the pixels, remember what it is you are doing this for, and never ever forget.
- A lot of users these days are sick of dodgy mice with trackballs, they get dirty and become unreliable, not to mention it's a pain to have to pull them apart to clean the ball.
- Your suggestion to use a trackball is the best option.
- The game's arcade cabinet featured a trackball that could be pawed to control a marble through a number of devious mazes and obstacles.
- The trackball cursor devices and menu-driven displays, for instance, control nearly every piece of avionics in the cockpit.
- Vehicle movement and lack of physical desktop space make it difficult to use a mouse, trackball or touchscreen.
- The scroll control comes from a ball built into the upper surface of the mouse - a kind of modern answer to the trackballs of old.
- For architects with a small degree of manual dexterity, there is an array of joysticks and trackballs that are simpler to use than mice.
- The trackballs allow either of the pilots to move his individual cursor, a large crosshair, among his three displays, seamlessly sliding from one to the other.
- It is more than a keyboard encoder, adding support for industry-standard trackballs or spinners as well.
- They promise to so streamline interactions between people and computers that the mouse, the trackball, the keyboard will surely someday seem quaint and clunky.
- Originally, this game was played with a trackball which seemed incredibly futuristic at the time.
- ‘It's too big,’ he pronounces, and demonstrates that it will not quite fit in his drawer next to his trackball.
- That includes all controls except the trackball, spinner, and three mouse buttons.
- Trying to use it without a trackball is a good way to get frustrated.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.