1USSchooldivisión del alumnado en grupos de acuerdo al nivel académico
- Academic tracking keeps the children of affluent parents, and their money, in the public school system, she said.
- This type of tracking of students was bolstered by the single most important innovation in educational science during that era: intelligence testing.
- She also cofounded a group to end academic tracking - which tends to steer Black students into lower-level classes - in local schools.
- Conversely, they believe tracking can doom non-gifted pupils to low expectations and exclusion.
- We have touched on the relevance of the findings for campus community and for ethnic tracking.
- There was not a clear pattern of tracking and exclusion in vocational and academic courses along a White/non-White divide.
- They take the same classes as other students; there is no tracking based on high school performance nor any option to take a reduced course load.
- The testing does not provide useful information about individual children, and it leads to harmful tracking and labeling.
- He did not approve of programs for the gifted, academic tracking, or even qualifying examinations.
- They went on to examine the ugly realities that tracking brings.
- That concluding prejudice was a condemnation of academic tracking, honors and ‘all other class divisions’ imposed on youth in school.
- Continuing the process through the post-primary sector allows early intervention and tracking of pupils at risk of dropping out of the system.
2Audioprecisión con que la púa sigue el surco