1(de naves espaciales y satélites artificiales) estación de seguimiento feminine
- They're like people who live in the same town where NASA has a tracking station, and think that it makes them all astronauts.
- It was on the site of a U.S. Navy tracking station that had been built during World War II and given back to the local government in the 1970s.
- Galileo will consist of about 30 satellites, a global network of tracking stations and central control facilities in Europe.
- Another part of the launch base is made up of the tracking stations.
- Shortly after 7: 00 am, a number of aftershocks and subsequent earthquakes were registered by tracking stations around the world.
- Predators were identified in each of the study areas by using tracking stations, by visual observation, and by evidence remaining at predated nest sites.
- It has a satellite tracking station in Kiribati.
- Global networks of tracking stations produce the observations that make generation of the precise ephemerides possible.
- The ground or control segment consists of several tracking stations placed at different locations over the Earth's surface, and a central ground station.
- A test this month will verify the spacecraft's ability to communicate through NASA's Deep Space Network tracking stations.
- Spy Valley takes its name from the large top-secret satellite tracking station based in the Waihopai Valley.
- New Zealand is involved in electronic surveillance already, particularly through the Waihopai Valley tracking station near Blenheim, which is part of the US-led Echelon five-nation network.
- But today the Ministry of Defence, which owns the facility, confirmed that only defence contractors working on the island's radar tracking station will now be able to use it.
- A confirmation of successful release is expected to be received from NASA's Deep Space Network tracking stations at Madrid, Spain and Goldstone, Calif., shortly before 8: 00 p.m.
- NASA's Deep Space Network tracking station in Madrid, Spain, acquired a signal at about 4:00 p.m.