- Farm tractors are used to move organic and phosphate wastes onto the dykes.
- Other teams had to carry or roll tractor tyres along the sand.
- One of our most frequent excursions takes us to the abandoned tractor in a nearby field.
- One day he remembered starting the old diesel tractor on the farm inside a metal shed.
- There were tractors ploughing the soil, many of the shrubs had been uprooted and it was buzzing with activity.
- Farther north, a farm wife drives a tractor pulling a flat rack.
- Vintage tractors, motorcycles, cars trucks etc all welcome on the day.
- We recently came across a major scam of agricultural tractors stolen in England.
- As with any other purchase, it pays to shop around before buying a small tractor.
- A used tractor tire makes an excellent base for converting hog feeders to cattle feeders.
- Estate tractors, also known as compact diesel tractors, are nearly all heavy-duty machines.
- Deaths associated with farm tractors are the most common cause of work-related death in U.S. agriculture.
- In 1990 a new 120 horsepower tractor cost $40,000.
- Loose or wet soil can aggravate deep tractor tire tracks during tillage or drilling.
- Dad says he never really thought about buying a new tractor.
- Adam pulled his other glove off and dropped the pair on top of the tractor tire.
- At this moment he was playing with a toy tractor quite happily, making his noises.
- Carlow's strong farming background was also highlighted by the number of vintage tractors in the parade.
- An antique tractors show took place on Friday afternoon as well as horse shows.
- The garden also boasts an old wheelbarrow filled with plants, and a large tractor tyre tumbling with colour.
2Computingtractor masculinebefore noun tractor feed — alimentación por tracción feminine