1(article)they took my old car as a trade-in — aceptaron mi coche usado como parte del pago
- The Black Book refers to trade-in values, which are lower than retail values shown in the Red Book.
- Imagine a world where buyers are willing to purchase your car at substantially more than its trade-in value - and you get to choose the highest bid.
- I can afford £2000 - £3000 on top of my trade-in price.
- Sometimes that means giving a hand to buyers who owe more on their current auto loan than the auto's trade-in value - otherwise known as being ‘underwater’ on a loan.
- What happens to the trade-in value of those SUVs?
- You know its trade-in value has become laughable, so who cares about its look any more.
- Your car has a retail value of about £2,895 and a trade-in price of about £1,675, even with your low mileage.
- Also, there are rules concerning how the purchase is made, including trade-in allowances, exchanges between relatives, and gifts and inheritances.
- As a reference point, the amount financed is the difference of the negotiated buying price minus applicable trade-in value minus customer down payment and rebates.
- In order to keep the payments low, the auto maker must subsidize the car's trade-in value.
- The strategy makes sense when your car has 150,000 miles on the odometer and a trade-in value of $250.
- When we began, life expectancy and trade-in value of some competitive machines were at an unacceptably low level.
- We have found in the past that the payback for maintaining our equipment properly comes at trade-in time, when we get a higher value for our used equipment.
- By certifying a large number off-lease used cars, these companies are establishing higher trade-in values for their vehicles.
- Now, the big question, Fred, would they give me a fair trade-in value for my '78 Aspen?
- So if I can get in a diesel automobile for less than $1,350 for the option, then I'm money ahead because the trade-in value should be greater and I just might hang onto that car longer.
- You don't want to negatively affect the trade-in value of your pickup do you?
- Clubs will get a trade-in value assessment on their old machines when they receive a quote for their new purchase.
- Other owners are interested in restoring a vehicle to the best condition possible in order to sell it or get a good trade-in value.
- Make sure you know your interest rate, monthly payment, amount you are financing, the length of your loan and your trade-in value.
2(transaction)transacción por la cual se da un artículo usado como parte del pagovenpermuta feminine Colombiabefore noun the trade-in price/value of the car is very low — el precio/valor que le asignaron al coche que se va a dar en parte de pago es muy bajo