1dated(shopkeeper)comerciante masculinetendero masculine
- It was built following the Great Fire of 1653 and was later acquired by the Earl of Ailesbury and leased to a succession of tradesmen.
- There's much talk at the moment about a general lack of tradesmen and hairdressers about the place.
- They were all shopkeepers, tradesmen, workers, and such, not leading men of Boston.
- We need physicians, lawyers, nurses, educators, technologists and skilled tradesmen.
- At the same time, 114 of the authority's tradesmen have been told they could be made redundant because of threatened cuts.
- Trading standards chief say that rogue tradesmen are using bad winter weather to rip people off.
- Social class was no bar; farmers and any tradesmen who possessed a horse, which they often did, could join.
- It employs 250 hourly paid tradesmen and a number of sub-contractors.
- It must have been intended as a mechanism for provisioning for the castle and the type of settlers sought were merchants and tradesmen.
- Detectives were today warning people to be on their guard for cowboy tradesmen who may try to rip-off residents in the wake of flooding and gales.
- The modernisation also meant that the abattoir could easily be used by individual butchers or groups of tradesmen.
- With the help of his buddies from work (all master tradesmen in their own right) he slowly modernised it and extended it.
- He explained that the work was very specialised and although local tradesmen had been approached, none were considered capable.
- Most of them are working in relatively low paying jobs, as labourers or tradesmen.
- The idea is to restrict builders and other tradesmen who use the site on a daily basis rather than paying for their vans and lorry loads to be tipped at landfill sites.
- Despite having no English or skills, immigrants posing as tradesmen were granted visas that allowed them in to set up their own businesses.
- Another tradesman in Grattan Street said he heard the motorbike pull up and heard the shot.
- Jack was a tradesman and Alice ran a grocery and general store.
- The work has taken two years and required 40 different tradesmen.
- Very close to the house in which I was staying was a working-men's cafe in which builders and other tradesmen took their breakfast.
2masculine proveedorelectricista, plomero etc que trabaja a domicilio British[ S ]tradesman's entrance — entrada de servicio