1gente que vive en una caravana fija feminine
- I am straight up white trailer trash from Jupiter, Florida.
- She's not trailer trash, but she sure acts that way.
- I wouldn't want to be related to trailer trash like that either.
- There are places that look like the stereotype of trailer trash, outbuildings unpainted and falling apart, old cars rusting.
- But still, the beauty of it is that it is sometimes still kinda trailer trash.
- He barely made high school and his daddy was poor trailer trash.
- The last time, she said I was white trailer trash and slept in a dumpster.
- You took that piece of trailer trash off to some romantic getaway, didn't you?
- I'd like my son to round out his education on all things trailer trash before you turn off the telly.
- Although we're told he's a rich boy, he's portrayed as a working-class tough guy, the sort of wife-beating trailer trash Hollywood loves to hate.