1persona que lleva en alto la cola de un dignatario en una procesión
- As if hypnotized, I obeyed, grabbed the other side of her coat and, with the model completely unaware of her train-bearers, we sailed up the steps behind her.
- I remember that these train-bearers were vested in voluminous chimeres of cloth of gold edged with crimson velvet.
- Full mourning cloak was worn by chief mourners, with the train carried by train-bearers.
- Later, the Fairy Queen indicates the same train-bearer on the line, ‘all the common council-men’.
- At the wedding ceremony on 10 February 1840 Queen Victoria was attended by twelve train-bearers, all daughters of peers of the realm.