In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1rasgo masculinecaracterística feminine
- Lying is one of the most human of traits that really distinguishes us from the rest of the animal world.
- Also, at least in maturity, people seem to have relatively stable character traits.
- He re-read his father's autobiography and realised they shared many character traits.
- Insomnia is also a common trait of anyone who uses computers for more than a few hours a day.
- Completely inhabiting his character's traits and quirks, he is tailor made for the role.
- It could take you years to really know a city, but you can pick up on its character traits in about an hour.
- Humility is the finest of all virtues and is the source of all admirable character traits.
- The F, or femininity, scale measures socially desirable personality traits perceived to be stereotypically characteristic of women.
- A recognised trait among gamblers is that you are likely to spend more when you are not physically handing over money.
- This is not a common trait in oncologists, or other doctors who deal with death on a daily basis.
- It must be common trait among women, being better at cooking once you're married.
- There will always be some distinct personality trait that will set them apart from one another.
- Absorption is a personality trait associated with fantasy proneness, vivid imagery and so forth.
- It may seem facile, but teams do reflect the traits and characteristics of their coaches.
- One of her brother's more admirable personality traits was his general lack of prejudice.
- A character trait shared by many program managers is a belief they will complete their project on schedule within budget.
- There were no differences between groups in their self-reported worry and trait anxiety.
- The distinction being that personality traits dictate how people use and abuse drugs.
- But they all share a common trait - frustration at the obstacles put in the way of progress.
- In talking with the many men, she had come to distinguish similar traits in all of them.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.