- But this was not a reference to their obvious eating and drinking habits - rather to the traitorous porkers found in George Orwell's Animal Farm.
- I apologize to anyone if my traitorous words have offended.
- The treatment of faithless lovers and traitorous informers in outlaw lore suggests that not all Irish images of themselves were entirely positive.
- There was something about his eyes that made Robin feel wary of him, the eyes of someone deceitful and traitorous.
- However, I am beginning to think traitorous thoughts.