1(skills/learning) transferible(vote) transferible
- The Scottish Executive will shortly publish a report on the role of education in fostering transferable skills and personal attributes.
- He says universities have to produce graduates with skills that are transferable to the private sector.
- But the author's notes on transferable skills are remarkable in light of their own success story.
- In modern educational jargon, leadership is taken to be a transferable skill.
- Furthermore, many of these technology and institutional assets are not easily transferable.
- The present policy of the Department of Fisheries and Oceans is to make quotas transferable, saleable from one holder to another.
- She said contracts were not transferable between employers and that any such action breached their contract with the department.
- And being a sailor, I am discovering, is not a genetically transferable skill.
- It uses one ticketing system transferable across all forms of metro trains, buses and trams.
- Also, teaching is not an easily transferable skill.
- It's estimated that single parents have as many as 93 transferable skills they can offer to an employer.
- A woman, who has spent twenty years at home, must be shown that her skills are important and transferable into the workforce.
- The government allocated transferable rights to emit predetermined levels of emissions.
- The theory underpinning the concept of ‘key skills’ assumes that these are generic transferable skills.
- Stamp duty rates of up to 9 per cent may be chargeable on certain transferable assets.
- It is also worth bearing in mind that learning new software does provide you with useful skills that may be transferable on a future occasion.
- Those with even a small selection of transferable skills will find gainful employment elsewhere.
- I am talking about homelessness but politics has transferable skills.
- The customer care training provides all volunteers with transferable skills for other occupations.
- Working parents ought to have extremely generous tax exemptions, transferable if necessary.