1(blood) hacer una transfusión de(aid/funds) inyectar
- Intraoperatively the patient demonstrated a diffuse coagulopathy and was transfused with fresh blood.
- As a result, the program has been expanded to offer this technique to anyone who might otherwise be transfused with allogenic blood.
- The products included all categories of red blood cells, platelets, and plasma (including cryoprecipitate), as well as autologous whole blood transfused into adult patients.
- He was transferred to the intensive care unit and was transfused 12 units of blood over the next 48 hours.
- If your child needs to be transfused with blood products, the infusions will take place in the infusion room.