In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(blood) hacer una transfusión de(aid/funds) inyectar
- Intraoperatively the patient demonstrated a diffuse coagulopathy and was transfused with fresh blood.
- As a result, the program has been expanded to offer this technique to anyone who might otherwise be transfused with allogenic blood.
- The products included all categories of red blood cells, platelets, and plasma (including cryoprecipitate), as well as autologous whole blood transfused into adult patients.
- He was transferred to the intensive care unit and was transfused 12 units of blood over the next 48 hours.
- If your child needs to be transfused with blood products, the infusions will take place in the infusion room.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.