In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1transgenerismo masculinetransgénero masculine
- It's heartwarming, funny and packs a real punch about a subject that doesn't get enough attention: transgenderism.
- He was the first to raise the issue of transgenderism in Parliament in the 1990s.
- He added: "I was quite troubled at school but my world just clicked after my teacher explained transgenderism to me."
- I hope that you will talk to others about what you have learned about transgenderism.
- LGB focuses more on your sexuality, while transgenderism is about gender identity, which is fundamentally different from your sexual orientation.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.