1sala de tránsito feminine
- Passengers were held in a transit lounge until a replacement aircraft was drafted in and they were flown to their final destination, Toronto in Canada.
- Yesterday they began their journey home to Jakarta, flying into Brisbane airport, and spending some down time in the transit lounge.
- Dorethea had met the American couple in an airport transit lounge.
- The text narrates an encounter with a person who is trapped, living in an airport transit lounge without legal status for entry.
- Australia can be a place where wanderers turn up, like a transit lounge on the end of a very large airport.