In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1.1(of material)transparencia feminine
- The on-line service provides full transparency by maintaining computerised records of the feed inputs used in the rearing of animals.
- Increased price transparency - the process of making inefficient markets more efficient - will send ripple effects through the economy.
- Programs to improve financial transparency, corporate governance and debt reduction were hard to find.
- She also demanded transparency in the evaluation process of the candidates.
- Full transparency is maintained by publishing the reserves and the aggregate balance in the clearing accounts of the banking system.
- Hopefully, this legislation will bring greater transparency in these transactions.
- Yet passions will be inflamed in this instance, and complete transparency of the process is required.
- Yet the talks failed over two relatively minor issues - trade facilitation and transparency in government procurement.
- In essence, the rationality means transparency with regard to both investment strategies and performance.
- The material can achieve optical transparency of better than 95 % for sheet resistance values in excess of 1000 /.
- In simple terms, the new code will create transparency in the process.
- We also want to see more transparency with regard to securities, derivative transactions, investment, and guarantees.
- Demands for greater financial transparency were resisted at every turn.
- Central and provincial authorities should do more to promote transparency in government procurement and contract bidding.
- Measurement and information systems need to be developed to provide full transparency throughout public education.
- Authorities also introduced an open land tender system last year to improve market transparency, replacing often opaque land sales.
- But they resisted talks on more transparency in government procurement.
- Corporate executives, however, see more to lose than gain from increased transparency.
- A single currency will also increase price transparency and thus highlight price differences still existing between Member States.
- At the same time, society is demanding more transparency in those business transactions.
1.2(of lies, behavior)transparencia feminine
(slide)transparencia femininediapositiva femininefeminine transparencia
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.