In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1.1(of material)transparencia feminine
- Yet the talks failed over two relatively minor issues - trade facilitation and transparency in government procurement.
- We also want to see more transparency with regard to securities, derivative transactions, investment, and guarantees.
- Full transparency is maintained by publishing the reserves and the aggregate balance in the clearing accounts of the banking system.
- Hopefully, this legislation will bring greater transparency in these transactions.
- At the same time, society is demanding more transparency in those business transactions.
- Demands for greater financial transparency were resisted at every turn.
- She also demanded transparency in the evaluation process of the candidates.
- A single currency will also increase price transparency and thus highlight price differences still existing between Member States.
- In simple terms, the new code will create transparency in the process.
- Programs to improve financial transparency, corporate governance and debt reduction were hard to find.
- Corporate executives, however, see more to lose than gain from increased transparency.
- But they resisted talks on more transparency in government procurement.
- The material can achieve optical transparency of better than 95 % for sheet resistance values in excess of 1000 /.
- Authorities also introduced an open land tender system last year to improve market transparency, replacing often opaque land sales.
- Measurement and information systems need to be developed to provide full transparency throughout public education.
- Increased price transparency - the process of making inefficient markets more efficient - will send ripple effects through the economy.
- Central and provincial authorities should do more to promote transparency in government procurement and contract bidding.
- The on-line service provides full transparency by maintaining computerised records of the feed inputs used in the rearing of animals.
- In essence, the rationality means transparency with regard to both investment strategies and performance.
- Yet passions will be inflamed in this instance, and complete transparency of the process is required.
1.2(of lies, behavior)transparencia feminine
(slide)transparencia femininediapositiva femininefeminine transparencia
- Combined with the new photographs was work I had already done from color transparencies.
- On this occasion I shot with transparency film, and after dark with ISO 400 colour negative.
- Electronic images, transparencies and glossy prints are acceptable.
- She then presents the photographs as transparencies in light-boxes.
- Documentation can take the form of written language transcriptions, audiotapes, photographs, videotapes, video prints, overhead transparencies, and children's productions.
- I was the official photographer, first in black-and-white (home processed), later in colour transparency.
- Photographic images can be used in the design by shining a light through a transparency onto a chemically treated mesh.
- Light micrographs were taken in digital form and as conventional black and white negative and colour transparencies.
- If you're using the images for the web, a flatbed scanner with transparency adapter will do nicely.
- The effect is not unlike a large colour transparency seen on a light box.
- The technical equipment for displaying overhead transparencies is widely available and reliable.
- One raster pixel image is rendered on paper, and the second image is rendered on transparency film.
- I made transparencies of their original sketches and we used overhead projectors to trace their designs on the walls.
- I also made color separation negatives from color transparencies by enlarging in the darkroom.
- Briefly, two aqueous chambers are separated by a partition made from overhead transparency film.
- The transcripts were read in the group using overhead transparencies after changing the identifying information.
- He paged through about a dozen transparencies on the overhead projector.
- All that's missing is a transparency adapter for converting slides.
- Any person with photographs, transparencies, or film negatives can contribute to this project simply by applying.
- Each CD contained all the full-color Russian overhead transparencies that I used in my lectures.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.