1(paraphernalia)she was seduced by the trappings of office — se dejó seducir por toda la ceremonia que conlleva el cargo
- all the trappings of success — los símbolos del éxito
- bereft of the trappings of royalty — despojado del boato de la realeza
2(of horse)arreos masculinejaeces masculine
- Want a parade saddle, complete with scrolled pewter trappings and conchos?
- Founded in Seville in 1892, El Caballo is a manufacturer of harnesses and leather trappings.
- We freed the horses from their trappings, and I went about setting up our camp.
- It also includes used animal trappings such as harnesses, saddles, halters, reins, rope and chain.