In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1agencia de viajes feminine
- Usually the travel agency will arrange deals with one or two shops in each tourist city.
- However, it isn't valid if the tickets are booked privately and not through a travel agency.
- Nearly half of the travel agency's clients are corporate customers.
- His wife overheard him talking with a travel agency and real-estate company.
- Initially it was a corporate travel agency offering an online system to individual companies.
- Work out a swap deal with your local travel agency in exchange for promoting it in your advertising.
- To serve residents in the south of the country, it has cooperated with a travel agency to open the charter service.
- We buzzed the travel bureau, but no one was going west that night.
- His travel agency gets customers for a forty-day tour of India and Sri Lanka.
- We made arrangements with a local travel agency to put together a package for the three of us - Frank, Charlie and myself.
- At another, a travel agency has a bench with the world map and tourism related artwork on it.
- He denied he benefited financially from the travel agency.
- In today's travel jungle, the unhappy customer is the lion a travel agency should most fear.
- The place is decorated like a travel agency you wouldn't trust.
- At the travel bureau, they get an offer to drive a limousine to Chicago.
- Also, the tour operator or travel agency is obliged to have certain insurances, like medical insurance.
- To run a travel agency is permissible provided the agency is not directly involved in promoting haram activities.
- Never fear, there's a travel agency that's just waiting to give you the hottest holiday of your life.
- Our boutique travel agency tokes you on vacations that match your psychological profile.
- The Taiwanese travel agency which handled the tour groups did not buy any insurance.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.