1(for carrying)bandeja feminineazafate masculine Latin Americacharola feminine Latin Americacharol masculine Latin America
- They each ordered a coffee and a muffin, and carried their trays to the far corner of the restaurant.
- They were explaining the layout of the food trays, and they looked like they were having a great time in zero gravity.
- Miranda dismissed the other servants as she proceeded to prepare a tray of food and drink.
- To them can be attached numerous racks, trays and dividers for carrying all manner of cargo.
- They also had to return the empty food trays and ended up staying for lunch most days.
- He carried the tray of warm food up the precarious wooden stairs and opened the door.
- The floor is rattling with empty beer bottles and polystyrene food trays.
- When cold, pour it into an ice tray or other freezer container and pop it in the freezer.
- If no ground is available, let him sow seeds in empty yoghurt containers or used mushroom trays.
- They got all the food onto the trays and went out into the cafeteria to begin serving.
- She would carry the tray across the room and set it down on the little table beside him.
- Brad and Julia tramped up the stairs, each carrying a tray laden with food and cups of coffee.
- She placed the cup on her hand on the tray he was carrying and started walking toward Duke.
- The arrival of the landlord with a tray of food and bottles of beer and wine interrupted them.
- If you leave them too long in shallow trays they grow extremely long tap roots which wind around and get tangled up.
- There were already a good number of people eating and several other people scurrying around with trays full of food.
- He watched as a line of servers carried silver trays stacked with food in the direction the men had gone.
- She scanned the room again and saw a pile of presents stacked on top of her food tray.
- He looked worse than any of the others, as he carried a tray of what I assumed to be coffee.
- The mixture is then drained, put in shallow wooden trays and covered by pinholed plastic.
2(for documents)bandeja feminine
3(container)feminine cubetafeminine bandejafeminine bandejafeminine cubetera
4baking traybandeja (de horno) feminineplaca (de horno) femininechapa (de horno) feminine River Platelata (de horno) feminine Colombia