In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1tesorero masculinetesorera feminine
- Church treasurers and financial secretaries should serve for limited terms, such as two or three years.
- Soon after a brokerage house picked up coverage on the company, the broker's bankers approached the treasurer with a new financing vehicle.
- Some of the recommendations were specific - say, creating Web portals for certain client groups, like corporate treasurers.
- Corporate-level treasurers earned an average of $245,700 in the form of options and other long-term incentives.
- The Financial Services Modernization Act, passed in the waning days of last year's session of Congress, couldn't have come at a better time for corporate treasurers.
- And to their credit, corporate treasurers have been heeding Greenspan's repeated hand signals that rates will go up.
- The state treasurer also appoints a technical advisory board to provide information and advice to the board.
- The treasurer presented her financial report and it proved very satisfactory.
- It will be for individual treasurers to manage, but advice and training will be provided in regional meetings shortly to be announced from Church House.
- The fact is, many finance chiefs and corporate treasurers are already familiar with the deal structure - it's similar to the way the U.S. government auctions treasury bills and notes to institutional investors.
- Even when he was the company's treasurer and chief financial officer in Europe, he went about his work quietly.
- The treasurer gave the financial account of the past year and the secretary gave an account of the yearly work undertaken and all officers were re-elected.
- And corporate treasurers cheered because their borrowing costs are linked to Treasury yields.
- He was also the treasurer of the Society for Italic Handwriting, his affiliation being reflected in his own exquisite copper-plate handwriting.
- There will be a report from the treasurer about the financial situation, which is expected to be good.
- Develop specific positions for your team, including president, vice president, treasurer, and secretary.
- It was Jim, the company's vice president and treasurer, who discovered that something was amiss.
- Male financial managers and treasurers were found to be earning 40% more than women in the same role.
- Once again, the church board should prescribe the financial reporting it will receive from the church treasurer or business administrator.
- They offer a valuable training in democratic politics and many cabinet ministers have begun their careers as local chairmen, treasurers, and councillors.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.