1agateador (común) masculine
- The birdwatcher tipped me off about the treecreepers on the edge of the wood, but I forgot to look when I got there because the view was so eye-catching.
- Food bars or fat hung up or rubbed into the bark of trees is a great help for treecreepers, goldcrests and many other species.
- For every obvious crossbill, razorbill, greenfinch, woodpecker, warbler, treecreeper, swift or flycatcher there is a mysterious wigeon, garganey, gadwall, bittern, siskin, pipit, shrike or twite.
- Other victims have included young treecreepers and house sparrows.
- At one time treecreepers appeared regularly in our garden, often in company with mixed parties of roving tits and goldcrests.