1persona de buen comer feminine
- You were always a fastidious trencherman, and struck fear into the hearts of many a maître d' and wine waiter, but when they knew you, they adored you.
- Austrians are famous trenchermen, and are not known for holding back when the dinner gong sounds.
- They had prepared a special menu for the opening, obviously with true trenchermen in mind.
- Then I sat back in this clean, well-lighted space, with its idealized fish-camp decor, and felt as pleased with myself as all the practiced trenchermen at surrounding tables.
- Tim is an all-encompassing trencherman, as generous to himself as he is to others.